This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.lightrockedit.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
LightRock Productions, LLC (LightRock) is sole owner of the information collected on this site. LightRock only has access to/collects information that you voluntarily give via email or other direct contact from you. LightRock will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
LightRock will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted the company. LightRock will not share your information with any third party outside of the company.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that LightRock is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. LightRock encourages users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from LightRock at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting via the email address given on the website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.